[Recruitment] Short-term UN Human Rights Internship(Elimination of Racial Discrimination)
Korea Center for UN Human Rights Policy (KOCUN) is recruiting participants for a short-term UN human rights internship (in the field of the Elimination of Racial Discrimination) as follows.
- Applicant : Undergraduate/graduate students who are interested in international human rights protection mechanisms
- Activity period: 2 months (June 13th - August 13th, 2022)
- Activities: Study and discussion related to the review of the national report of the UN Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination. (Training and discussion will be conducted in English.)
- Recruitment period: From June 2nd to June 9th, 2022
- Required documents: Resume (Korean or English) and self-introduction (free form)
- Application: Email to email@example.com